Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Assignment3

At first,I am not confidence for my English.
I am worry about speaking and listening and I don't know how to improve.
But,I have a good way to learn now.
I try to test  the listen on the  ESL Cyber Listening Lab everyday.

When the vocabulary is too hard to understand, I will look up Oxford Advanced American Dictionary.
Then I repeat the conversation or the  short story many time.
Now I can study English by myself further even though I still need a teacher .
English is pretty hard ,it need patience ,perserverance,effort and time.
However, I still do my best to improve anything about English.I wish that I can speak with foreigner fluently one day. Thanks


1 comment:

  1. Emma, it seems you're on the right tract, very good. As what you said, English need practice and persistence. So just make your listening as a routine. You'll gradually see the improvement.

    ReplyDelete